This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-0848982)
Sulfonyl-1,2,3-Triazoles: Convenient Synthones for Heterocyclic Compounds†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1507–1510, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Zibinsky, M. and Fokin, V. V. (2013), Sulfonyl-1,2,3-Triazoles: Convenient Synthones for Heterocyclic Compounds . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1507–1510. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206388
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0848982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!