These authors contributed equally to this work.
Double-Effector Nanoparticles: A Synergistic Approach to Apoptotic Hyperthermia†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12482–12485, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Yoo, D., Jeong, H., Preihs, C., Choi, J.-s., Shin, T.-H., Sessler, J. L. and Cheon, J. (2012), Double-Effector Nanoparticles: A Synergistic Approach to Apoptotic Hyperthermia . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12482–12485. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206400
This work was financially supported by grants from the Creative Research Initiative (2010-0018286), WCU Program (R32-2009-10217), and BK21 for Chemistry. The work in Austin was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant CA 68682) and the Robert A. Welch Foundation (grant F-1018).
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Creative Research Initiative. Grant Number: 2010-0018286
- WCU Program. Grant Number: R32-2009-10217
- BK21 for Chemistry
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 68682
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!