The Région Centre council is gratefully acknowledged for financial support (FibroCat project and PhD fellowship for I.E.V.), as is ANR (JCJC08-0138, SynProt project) and la Ligue contre le cancer. We thank the CBM spectrometric platforms, and in particular Guillaume Gabant for recording most of the MALDI-TOF spectra and Hervé Meudal for the NMR spectra. We also thank Violette Senille, Dominique Lelièvre, and Dr. Chrystelle Derache for peptide synthesis.
Towards the Simplification of Protein Synthesis: Iterative Solid-Supported Ligations with Concomitant Purifications†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 45, pages 11320–11324, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Aucagne, V., Valverde, I. E., Marceau, P., Galibert, M., Dendane, N. and Delmas, A. F. (2012), Towards the Simplification of Protein Synthesis: Iterative Solid-Supported Ligations with Concomitant Purifications . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11320–11324. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206428
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- The Région Centre council
- ANR. Grant Number: JCJC08-0138
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!