Generous financial support by the Spanish MINECO and the Principality of Asturias (Grants CTQ2010-20517-C02-01 and FC-11CO11-17) are acknowledged. S.S.-P. and C.H.-D. are grateful to the Spanish Government for FPU and FPI predoctoral fellowships, respectively. We thank Dr. A. Suárez-Sobrino for his kind and helpful assistance for the processing of the X-Ray data.
Intermolecular [2+2] Reaction of N-Allenylsulfonamides with Vinylarenes: Enantioselective Gold(I)-Catalyzed Synthesis of Cyclobutane Derivatives†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11552–11555, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Suárez-Pantiga, S., Hernández-Díaz, C., Rubio, E. and González, J. M. (2012), Intermolecular [2+2] Reaction of N-Allenylsulfonamides with Vinylarenes: Enantioselective Gold(I)-Catalyzed Synthesis of Cyclobutane Derivatives . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11552–11555. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206461
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Spanish MINECO
- Principality of Asturias. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-20517-C02-01, FC-11CO11-17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!