Generous financial support by the Spanish MINECO and the Principality of Asturias (Grants CTQ2010-20517-C02-01 and FC-11CO11-17) are acknowledged. S.S.-P. and C.H.-D. are grateful to the Spanish Government for FPU and FPI predoctoral fellowships, respectively. We thank Dr. A. Suárez-Sobrino for his kind and helpful assistance for the processing of the X-Ray data.
Intermolecular [2+2] Reaction of N-Allenylsulfonamides with Vinylarenes: Enantioselective Gold(I)-Catalyzed Synthesis of Cyclobutane Derivatives†
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 46, pages 11552–11555, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Suárez-Pantiga, S., Hernández-Díaz, C., Rubio, E. and González, J. M. (2012), Intermolecular [2+2] Reaction of N-Allenylsulfonamides with Vinylarenes: Enantioselective Gold(I)-Catalyzed Synthesis of Cyclobutane Derivatives . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11552–11555. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206461
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Spanish MINECO
- Principality of Asturias. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-20517-C02-01, FC-11CO11-17
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!