We are deeply grateful to K. L. Fiedler and Prof. R. J. Cotter of the Middle Atlantic Mass Spectrometry Laboratory at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and to Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc. (Columbia, MD) for their technical expertise and access to a Shimadzu LC-IT-TOF. This work was supported by NIH Grant ES001670.
Environmental Control of the Calicheamicin Polyketide Synthase Leads to Detection of a Programmed Octaketide and a Proposal for Enediyne Biosynthesis†
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 45, pages 11316–11319, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Belecki, K. and Townsend, C. A. (2012), Environmental Control of the Calicheamicin Polyketide Synthase Leads to Detection of a Programmed Octaketide and a Proposal for Enediyne Biosynthesis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11316–11319. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206462
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: ES001670
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!