This work was supported by the Leverhulme Trust. We thank Johnson Matthey plc for a loan of gold salts and Dr. Yimin Chao (UEA) for access to spectrophotometric facilities. D.A.R. thanks the University of East Anglia for a studentship.
A Thermally Stable Gold(III) Hydride: Synthesis, Reactivity, and Reductive Condensation as a Route to Gold(II) Complexes†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 42, pages 10643–10646, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Roşca, D.-A., Smith, D. A., Hughes, D. L. and Bochmann, M. (2012), A Thermally Stable Gold(III) Hydride: Synthesis, Reactivity, and Reductive Condensation as a Route to Gold(II) Complexes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10643–10646. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206468
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Leverhulme Trust
- Johnson Matthey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!