These authors contributed equally to this work.
Decrease in RNA Folding Cooperativity by Deliberate Population of Intermediates in RNA G-Quadruplexes†
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 683–686, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Kwok, C. K., Sherlock, M. E. and Bevilacqua, P. C. (2013), Decrease in RNA Folding Cooperativity by Deliberate Population of Intermediates in RNA G-Quadruplexes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 683–686. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206475
This study was supported by a Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP) Grant RGP0002/2009-C to P.C.B. and Penn State Summer Discovery Grant to M.E.S. We thank Prof. Sarah Assmann, Prof. Bratoljub Milosavljevic, and Dr. Melissa Mullen for helpful discussions.
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP). Grant Number: RGP0002/2009-C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!