Financial support was provided by HKUST, City University of Hong Kong (7002759), and Hong Kong RGC (HKUST604411). We thank Prof. Hongkai Wu for sharing equipment. We also thank Dr. H. H.-Y. Sung and Prof. I. Williams for their assistance with the structure determination.
Complex Bioactive Alkaloid-Type Polycycles through Efficient Catalytic Asymmetric Multicomponent Aza-Diels–Alder Reaction of Indoles with Oxetane as Directing Group†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 2027–2031, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Wang, B., Wang, Z., Zhu, G. and Sun, J. (2013), Complex Bioactive Alkaloid-Type Polycycles through Efficient Catalytic Asymmetric Multicomponent Aza-Diels–Alder Reaction of Indoles with Oxetane as Directing Group . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2027–2031. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206481
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2012
- City University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 7002759
- Hong Kong RGC. Grant Number: HKUST604411
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!