This work was supported by NSERC (Canada) and FQRNT (Province of Quebec). Y.S. acknowledges support from the National Research Foundation (National Honor Scientist Program 20110031411) and the World Class University Program (R312011000100710) in Korea. The authors thank Prof. Ryong Ryoo (KAIST, Korea) for access to a high-resolution TEM microscope, Jean-François Rioux (Université Laval, Canada) for the Raman spectroscopy data, and Stephane Turgeon and Dr. Pascale Chevallier (Biotechnology and Bioengineering Unit, CHUQ, Quebec, Canada) for kindly supplying XPS data.
Tailored Mesostructured Copper/Ceria Catalysts with Enhanced Performance for Preferential Oxidation of CO at Low Temperature†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 48, pages 12032–12035, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Yen, H., Seo, Y., Kaliaguine, S. and Kleitz, F. (2012), Tailored Mesostructured Copper/Ceria Catalysts with Enhanced Performance for Preferential Oxidation of CO at Low Temperature . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12032–12035. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206505
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: 20110031411
- World Class University Program. Grant Number: R312011000100710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!