These authors contributed equally to this work.
Photo- and Thermoresponsive Polymersomes for Triggered Release†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12499–12503, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Amstad, E., Kim, S.-H. and Weitz, D. A. (2012), Photo- and Thermoresponsive Polymersomes for Triggered Release . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12499–12503. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206531
The authors thank Maximilian Zieringer for fruitful discussions and help with characterization of the PNIPAM-b-PLGA with gel permeation chromatography. This work was supported by Amore-Pacific, the NSF (grant number DMR-1006546), and the Harvard MRSEC (grant number DMR-0820484). E.A. thanks the Swiss National Foundation for financial support (grant number PBEZP2_137304). Electron microscopy was performed at the center for nanoscale systems (CNS), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is supported by the National Science Foundation under NSF award number ECS-0335765. CNS is part of Harvard University.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-1006546
- Harvard MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0820484
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: PBEZP2_137304
- National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!