Supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2013CB632405), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21033003, 21173043, 21273039), and the Department of Education of Fujian Province in China. We thank Prof. M. Antonietti for discussion.
Construction of Conjugated Carbon Nitride Nanoarchitectures in Solution at Low Temperatures for Photoredox Catalysis†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11814–11818, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Cui, Y., Ding, Z., Fu, X. and Wang, X. (2012), Construction of Conjugated Carbon Nitride Nanoarchitectures in Solution at Low Temperatures for Photoredox Catalysis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11814–11818. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206534
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB632405
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21033003, 21173043, 21273039
- Department of Education of Fujian Province in China
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.