These authors contributed equally to this work.
Dirhodium Carboxylates Catalyzed Enantioselective Coupling Reactions of α-Diazophosphonates, Anilines, and Electron-Deficient Aldehydes†
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 45, pages 11376–11380, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, C.-Y., Wang, J.-C., Wei, J., Xu, Z.-J., Guo, Z., Low, K.-H. and Che, C.-M. (2012), Dirhodium Carboxylates Catalyzed Enantioselective Coupling Reactions of α-Diazophosphonates, Anilines, and Electron-Deficient Aldehydes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11376–11380. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206551
We are thankful for financial support from the University of Hong Kong (University Development Fund), Hong Kong Research Grants Council (HKU 700708P, HKU1/CRF/08), CAS-GJHZ200816 and CAS-Croucher Funding Scheme for Joint Laboratory, and the Areas of Excellence Scheme established under the University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (AoE/P- 10/01). We thank Chen Yang (HKU) for the X-ray crystallographic structural determination.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Numbers: HKU 700708P, HKU1/CRF/08
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Number: AoE/P- 10/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!