We thank Prof. K. Tsumoto (University of Tokyo) for fruitful discussions. This work was partially supported by the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture (Japan), Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists S (21675003 for K.K.), Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Spying minority in biological phenomena (No. 3306)” (23115003 for K.K.), and Exploratory Research (24655112 for T.M.) and the Management Expenses Grants for National Universities Corporations from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT).
A Structured Monodisperse PEG for the Effective Suppression of Protein Aggregation†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 2430–2434, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Muraoka, T., Adachi, K., Ui, M., Kawasaki, S., Sadhukhan, N., Obara, H., Tochio, H., Shirakawa, M. and Kinbara, K. (2013), A Structured Monodisperse PEG for the Effective Suppression of Protein Aggregation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2430–2434. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206563
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture. Grant Numbers: 21675003, 23115003
- Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 24655112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!