This work was supported by the DFG, the International Research Training Group “Catalysts and Catalytic Reactions for Organic Synthesis” (IRTG 1038), the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, and the Krupp Foundation. We thank Umicore, BASF, and Wacker for generous gifts of chemicals.
Enantioselective Rhodium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Branched Allylic Amines by Intermolecular Hydroamination of Terminal Allenes†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 43, pages 10876–10879, October 22, 2012
How to Cite
Cooke, M. L., Xu, K. and Breit, B. (2012), Enantioselective Rhodium-Catalyzed Synthesis of Branched Allylic Amines by Intermolecular Hydroamination of Terminal Allenes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10876–10879. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206594
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- International Research Training Group. Grant Number: IRTG 1038
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- Krupp Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!