This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, 2012CB932502, 2009CB918804), the National Science Foundation of China (21171156), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities.
Trans-Platinum/Thiazole Complex Interferes with Sp1 Zinc-Finger Protein†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12258–12262, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, S., Xu, D., Jiang, H., Xi, Z., Zhu, P. and Liu, Y. (2012), Trans-Platinum/Thiazole Complex Interferes with Sp1 Zinc-Finger Protein . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12258–12262. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206596
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB932502, 2009CB918804
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21171156
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.