This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (91022009 and 20921002) and the FWO-Vlaanderen (Flemish Science Foundation; L.U.).
Coupling Dy3 Triangles to Maximize the Toroidal Moment†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12767–12771, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Lin, S.-Y., Wernsdorfer, W., Ungur, L., Powell, A. K., Guo, Y.-N., Tang, J., Zhao, L., Chibotaru, L. F. and Zhang, H.-J. (2012), Coupling Dy3 Triangles to Maximize the Toroidal Moment . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12767–12771. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206602
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91022009, 20921002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!