We thank the National Institutes of Health (grant GM084176), the Sloan Foundation, and the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation for supporting this work. Special thanks to Sam Johnson and the Duke LMCF (grant 1S10RR027528-01) for their microscopy expertise.
Monitoring β-Secretase Activity in Living Cells with a Membrane-Anchored FRET Probe†
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 43, pages 10795–10799, October 22, 2012
How to Cite
Folk, D. S., Torosian, J. C., Hwang, S., McCafferty, D. G. and Franz, K. J. (2012), Monitoring β-Secretase Activity in Living Cells with a Membrane-Anchored FRET Probe . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 10795–10799. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206673
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM084176
- Sloan Foundation
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!