This work was supported by the Center for Biorenewable Chemicals supported by NSF grant EEC-0813570, and by the Partnership for International Research and Education supported by NSF grant OISE-0730277.
Improved Hydrothermal Stability of Mesoporous Oxides for Reactions in the Aqueous Phase†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 13163–13167, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Pham, H. N., Anderson, A. E., Johnson, R. L., Schmidt-Rohr, K. and Datye, A. K. (2012), Improved Hydrothermal Stability of Mesoporous Oxides for Reactions in the Aqueous Phase . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 13163–13167. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206675
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: EEC-0813570
- NSF. Grant Number: OISE-0730277
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!