I thank the National Science Foundation for its continued support of my work over the years (CHE-0910623). Xiao-Dong Wen has been my able collaborator in our exploration of the role of dimensionality in chemistry and physics. Taeghwan Hyeon introduced us by example to the wonders of CdSe nanostructures, and I am grateful to him for discussions, comments, and references. Richard Dronskowski, Neil Ashcroft, Prasad Dasari, Chris Henley, Andreas Hermann, Will Dichtel, Lars Kloo, Ji Feng gave me some very useful comments on this work.
Small but Strong Lessons from Chemistry for Nanoscience†
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 93–103, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Hoffmann, R. (2013), Small but Strong Lessons from Chemistry for Nanoscience. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 93–103. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206678
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0910623
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!