These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Novel Small Molecule Facilitates the Reprogramming of Human Somatic Cells into a Pluripotent State and Supports the Maintenance of an Undifferentiated State of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12509–12513, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Lee, J., Xia, Y., Son, M.-Y., Jin, G., Seol, B., Kim, M.-J., Son, M. J., Do, M., Lee, M., Kim, D., Lee, K. and Cho, Y. S. (2012), A Novel Small Molecule Facilitates the Reprogramming of Human Somatic Cells into a Pluripotent State and Supports the Maintenance of an Undifferentiated State of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12509–12513. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206691
This work was supported by the NRF grant (2010-020272(3) and 2012M3A9C7050224) and the KRIBB/KRCF stem cell research initiative program (NAP).
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- NRF. Grant Numbers: 2010-020272(3), 2012M3A9C7050224
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!