These authors contributed equally to this work.
Bioorthogonal Copper-Free Click Chemistry In Vivo for Tumor-Targeted Delivery of Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11836–11840, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Koo, H., Lee, S., Na, J. H., Kim, S. H., Hahn, S. K., Choi, K., Kwon, I. C., Jeong, S. Y. and Kim, K. (2012), Bioorthogonal Copper-Free Click Chemistry In Vivo for Tumor-Targeted Delivery of Nanoparticles . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11836–11840. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206703
This study was funded by the Global Research Laboratory (GRL) Project, the Fusion Technology Project (2009-0081876), and the Intramural Research Program (Theragnosis) of KIST.
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- Global Research Laboratory (GRL) Project
- Fusion Technology Project. Grant Number: 2009-0081876
- Intramural Research Program (Theragnosis) of KIST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!