We thank the Georgia Institute of Technology and the U.S. National Science Foundation (CHE-1057659 to T.G.G.) for support. We thank Prof. Dr. Jake Soper and Michael Bayless (GATech) for the use of their potentiostat and for invaluable help with electrochemical measurements; Prof. Dr. Seth Marder and his group kindly allowed us the use of their infrared spectrometer.
Synthesis of a Trigold Monocation: An Isolobal Analogue of [H3]+†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 48, pages 12077–12080, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Robilotto, T. J., Bacsa, J., Gray, T. G. and Sadighi, J. P. (2012), Synthesis of a Trigold Monocation: An Isolobal Analogue of [H3]+ . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12077–12080. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206712
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1057659
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!