B.M. is thankful to CSIR for a research fellowship. We are grateful to IISER Pune, DAE (project no. 2011/20/37C/06/BRNS) and DST (project no. GAP/DST/CHE-12-0083) for financial support.
Dynamic Structural Behavior and Anion-Responsive Tunable Luminescence of a Flexible Cationic Metal–Organic Framework†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 998–1002, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Manna, B., Chaudhari, A. K., Joarder, B., Karmakar, A. and Ghosh, S. K. (2013), Dynamic Structural Behavior and Anion-Responsive Tunable Luminescence of a Flexible Cationic Metal–Organic Framework . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 998–1002. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206724
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- IISER Pune, DAE. Grant Number: 2011/20/37C/06/BRNS
- DST. Grant Number: GAP/DST/CHE-12-0083
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!