We thank Martin Engelhard and Marc Dittmann (both MPI Dortmund (Germany)) for discussions and support, especially use of their HF apparatus and other lab facilities. Special thanks to Stephen Kent and Kalyaneswar Mandel (both University of Chicago) for support and a generous gift of PAM resin, several test peptides, and a most enjoyable stay in the lab (F.W.). We thank Julia Paul for preliminary experiments regarding the preparation of subunits α and β, André Wächter for a sample of over-expressed subunit γ, and Oliver Pänke (all then University of Osnabrück (Germany)) for discussions. Special thanks to Stefan Walter for support with MS measurements and to Wolfgang Junge and Christian Ungermann for support (all University of Osnabrück). Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB 431) and the European Community (Nanomot project) is gratefully acknowledged. F.W. acknowledges an EMBO short-term fellowship (ASTF 225-2009) which funded a stay in the Kent lab.
Reconstitution of the Catalytic Core of F-ATPase (αβ)3γ from Escherichia coli Using Chemically Synthesized Subunit γ†
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1309–1313, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Wintermann, F. and Engelbrecht, S. (2013), Reconstitution of the Catalytic Core of F-ATPase (αβ)3γ from Escherichia coli Using Chemically Synthesized Subunit γ . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1309–1313. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206744
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Vol. 52, Issue 18, 4715, Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!