These authors contributed equally to this work
Exploring an Orbitrap Analyzer for the Characterization of Intact Antibodies by Native Mass Spectrometry†
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 12992–12996, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Rosati, S., Rose, R. J., Thompson, N. J., van Duijn, E., Damoc, E., Denisov, E., Makarov, A. and Heck, A. J. R. (2012), Exploring an Orbitrap Analyzer for the Characterization of Intact Antibodies by Native Mass Spectrometry . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12992–12996. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206745
This work was supported in part by STW (project 10805), the PRIME-XS project, Grant Agreement Number 262067, and by the PROSPECTS network (grant no. HEALTH-F4-2008-201648), both funded by the European Union Seventh Framework Program. The Netherlands Proteomics Centre, embedded in The Netherlands Genomics Initiative is acknowledged for funding. We would like to thank Merus and Genmab for their support and kind donation of materials.
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!