This work was partly supported by Grants-in-Aid from the MEXT and JSPS (Japan).
Copper-Catalyzed Amination of Ketene Silyl Acetals with Hydroxylamines: Electrophilic Amination Approach to α-Amino Acids†
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 47, pages 11827–11831, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Matsuda, N., Hirano, K., Satoh, T. and Miura, M. (2012), Copper-Catalyzed Amination of Ketene Silyl Acetals with Hydroxylamines: Electrophilic Amination Approach to α-Amino Acids . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11827–11831. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206755
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- JSPS (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!