We appreciate financial support of this project from the Dow Corning Corporation, the Robert A. Welch Foundation (grant numbers F-0032 and H-F-0037) and the Center for Electrochemistry. We are grateful for the assistance of Dr. Rob Morgan and Dr. Dimi Katsoulis at Dow Corning in the ICP-MS analysis.
Electrodeposition of Crystalline and Photoactive Silicon Directly from Silicon Dioxide Nanoparticles in Molten CaCl2†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12740–12744, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Cho, S. K., Fan, F.-R. F. and Bard, A. J. (2012), Electrodeposition of Crystalline and Photoactive Silicon Directly from Silicon Dioxide Nanoparticles in Molten CaCl2 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12740–12744. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206789
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Numbers: F-0032, H-F-0037
- Center for Electrochemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!