These authors contributed equally to this work.
Complex Small-Molecule Architectures Regulate Phenotypic Plasticity in a Nematode†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12438–12443, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Bose, N., Ogawa, A., von Reuss, S. H., Yim, J. J., Ragsdale, E. J., Sommer, R. J. and Schroeder, F. C. (2012), Complex Small-Molecule Architectures Regulate Phenotypic Plasticity in a Nematode . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12438–12443. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206797
We thank Parag Mahanti and Alex Artyukhin for helpful discussions and Maciej Kukula for assistance with high resolution mass spectrometry. This work was supported in part by the National Institutes of Health (GM088290 and GM085285), the Cornell/Rockefeller/Sloan-Kettering Training Program in Chemical Biology and the Max-Planck Society.
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM088290, GM085285
- Cornell/Rockefeller/Sloan-Kettering Training Program in Chemical Biology
- Max-Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!