These authors contributed equally to this work.
Sekikaic Acid and Lobaric Acid Target a Dynamic Interface of the Coactivator CBP/p300†
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 45, pages 11258–11262, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Majmudar, C. Y., Højfeldt, J. W., Arevang, C. J., Pomerantz, W. C., Gagnon, J. K., Schultz, P. J., Cesa, L. C., Doss, C. H., Rowe, S. P., Vásquez, V., Tamayo-Castillo, G., Cierpicki, T., Brooks, C. L., Sherman, D. H. and Mapp, A. K. (2012), Sekikaic Acid and Lobaric Acid Target a Dynamic Interface of the Coactivator CBP/p300 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11258–11262. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206815
A.K.M. is grateful for financial support of this work through NIH RO1CA140667. D.H.S. and G.T.-C. are supported by NIH UO1 TW007404 (Costa Rica ICBG), C.L.B acknowledges GM037554. J.W.H. was supported by an ACS Division of Medicinal Chemistry graduate fellowship. W.C.P. acknowledges NIH F32 GM090550 and C.H.D. is a fellow of the UM Chemistry/Biology Interface Training Program (GM08597). We thank J.M.B. and C.A.F. for helpful discussions and Martha Larsen, Amy Danowitz, and Jasmine Allen for technical assistance. We thank the National Conservation Areas of Costa Rica for issuing the collection permit R-CM-INBio-03-2006-OT.
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1CA140667
- NIH. Grant Numbers: UO1 TW007404, GM037554
- ACS Division of Medicinal Chemistry graduate fellowship
- NIH. Grant Number: F32 GM090550
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!