These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rapid Characterization of Hydrogen Exchange in Proteins†
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 2440–2443, February 25, 2013
How to Cite
Thakur, A., Chandra, K., Dubey, A., D'Silva, P. and Atreya, H. S. (2013), Rapid Characterization of Hydrogen Exchange in Proteins . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2440–2443. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206828
H.S.A. acknowledges research support from DAE, DST, and DBT research grants. P.D.S. acknowledges support from Wellcome Trust International Senior Research Fellowship in Biomedical Science (UK), WT081643MA. We thank Dr. John Cort, PNNL, for providing the ubiquitin plasmid and Garima Jaipuria, IISc, for help in recording NMR spectra.
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: WT081643MA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!