The authors thank the DOD DMRDP program (W81XWH-11-2-0115) for support of this work. The DMRDP program is administered by the Department of Army; The U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity, 820 Chandler Street, Fort Detrick, MD 21702-5014 is the awarding and administering office. The content of this manuscript does not necessarily reflect the position or the policy of the Government, and no official endorsement should be inferred. NARSA isolates were obtained through the Network on Antimicrobial Resistance in Staphylococcus aureus (NARSA) program, supported by NIAID/NIH.
Potent Small-Molecule Suppression of Oxacillin Resistance in Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus†
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 45, pages 11254–11257, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Harris, T. L., Worthington, R. J. and Melander, C. (2012), Potent Small-Molecule Suppression of Oxacillin Resistance in Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11254–11257. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206911
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- DOD DMRDP program. Grant Number: W81XWH-11-2-0115
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!