This research was supported by the Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences and the NSFC (No. 20172188). We thank Prof. Yong-Gui Zhou for insightful discussions.
Diverse Reactivity in a Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Oxidative Coupling of N-Allyl Arenesulfonamides with Alkynes†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12348–12352, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Wang, D., Wang, F., Song, G. and Li, X. (2012), Diverse Reactivity in a Rhodium(III)-Catalyzed Oxidative Coupling of N-Allyl Arenesulfonamides with Alkynes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12348–12352. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206918
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20172188
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!