This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (50572003 and 50972004), the State Key Basic Research Program of China (2006CB9326022006), and the Foundation of Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of Beijing City (YB20081001001).
A General Strategy for the Synthesis of Carbon Nanofibers from Solid Carbon Materials†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12202–12205, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Shen, Y., Yan, L., Song, H., Yang, J., Yang, G., Chen, X., Zhou, J., Yu, Z.-Z. and Yang, S. (2012), A General Strategy for the Synthesis of Carbon Nanofibers from Solid Carbon Materials . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12202–12205. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206940
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50572003, 50972004
- State Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2006CB9326022006
- Foundation of Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of Beijing City. Grant Number: YB20081001001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!