We thank the Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology (11JC1402600), the National Basic Research Program of China (973)-2010CB833302, and the National Natural Science Foundation of China for financial support (21072206, 20472096, 20872162, 20672127, 21121062 and 20732008).
Enantioselective Synthesis of Highly Functionalized Phosphonate-Substituted Pyrans or Dihydropyrans Through Asymmetric [4+2] Cycloaddition of β,γ-Unsaturated α-Ketophosphonates with Allenic Esters†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 45, pages 11328–11332, November 5, 2012
How to Cite
Pei, C.-K., Jiang, Y., Wei, Y. and Shi, M. (2012), Enantioselective Synthesis of Highly Functionalized Phosphonate-Substituted Pyrans or Dihydropyrans Through Asymmetric [4+2] Cycloaddition of β,γ-Unsaturated α-Ketophosphonates with Allenic Esters . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11328–11332. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206958
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 11JC1402600
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973)-2010CB833302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21072206, 20472096, 20872162, 20672127, 21121062, 20732008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!