This work was supported by the Korean government funded by National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF-2010-0009458)
Synthetic Strategy for Cyclic Amines: A Stereodefined Cyclic N,O-Acetal as a Stereocontrol and Diversity-Generating Element†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 48, pages 12055–12058, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Kim, H., Lim, W., Im, D., Kim, D.-g. and Rhee, Y. H. (2012), Synthetic Strategy for Cyclic Amines: A Stereodefined Cyclic N,O-Acetal as a Stereocontrol and Diversity-Generating Element . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12055–12058. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206967
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: NRF-2010-0009458
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!