This study was supported by KAKENHI, the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science and MEXT (Japan). We thank Dr. J.-L. Duprey for his helpful discussion.
Metallo-Foldamers with Backbone-Coordinative Oxime Peptides: Control of Secondary Structures†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 13123–13127, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Tashiro, S., Matsuoka, K., Minoda, A. and Shionoya, M. (2012), Metallo-Foldamers with Backbone-Coordinative Oxime Peptides: Control of Secondary Structures . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 13123–13127. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206968
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!