This work was partially supported by KAKENHI (no. 19750075 and 22550098). We thank Yui Tanaka for valuable technical assistance.
Cooperative Catalysis by Iridium Complexes with a Bipyridonate Ligand: Versatile Dehydrogenative Oxidation of Alcohols and Reversible Dehydrogenation–Hydrogenation between 2-Propanol and Acetone†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12790–12794, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Kawahara, R., Fujita, K.-i. and Yamaguchi, R. (2012), Cooperative Catalysis by Iridium Complexes with a Bipyridonate Ligand: Versatile Dehydrogenative Oxidation of Alcohols and Reversible Dehydrogenation–Hydrogenation between 2-Propanol and Acetone . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12790–12794. doi: 10.1002/anie.201206987
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 19750075, 22550098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!