This work was supported by the Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation, the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation, and Louis Martarano. S.T.P acknowledges support from the Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellows program. We appreciate the contributions of Kyle Schmid, Kristin Beiswenger, Travis Cordes, Nicole Thom, Marley Pillion, Kimy Yeung, Henry Kaweesi, Anthony DiLauro, Jessica Robbins, Matthew Baker, Greg Lewis, and Michael Olah in providing independent evaluation of the qualitative portions of the assay.
Using Smell To Triage Samples in Point-of-Care Assays†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 44, pages 11145–11148, October 29, 2012
How to Cite
Mohapatra, H. and Phillips, S. T. (2012), Using Smell To Triage Samples in Point-of-Care Assays . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 11145–11148. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207008
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation
- Louis Martarano
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!