This work is supported by grants awarded by the National Institutes of Health (GM066137, GM079359 and CA133086), by the National Key Scientific Program of China (2011CB911000), the China National Instrumentation Program (2011YQ03012412), and the Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of NSFC (21221003).
DNA Aptamer-Mediated Cell Targeting†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1472–1476, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Xiong, X., Liu, H., Zhao, Z., Altman, M. B., Lopez-Colon, D., Yang, C. J., Chang, L.-J., Liu, C. and Tan, W. (2013), DNA Aptamer-Mediated Cell Targeting . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1472–1476. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207063
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM066137, GM079359, CA133086
- National Key Scientific Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB911000
- China National Instrumentation Program. Grant Number: 2011YQ03012412
- Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of NSFC. Grant Number: 21221003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!