This work is supported by grants awarded by the National Institutes of Health (GM066137, GM079359 and CA133086), by the National Key Scientific Program of China (2011CB911000), the China National Instrumentation Program (2011YQ03012412), and the Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of NSFC (21221003).
DNA Aptamer-Mediated Cell Targeting†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1472–1476, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Xiong, X., Liu, H., Zhao, Z., Altman, M. B., Lopez-Colon, D., Yang, C. J., Chang, L.-J., Liu, C. and Tan, W. (2013), DNA Aptamer-Mediated Cell Targeting . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1472–1476. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207063
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM066137, GM079359, CA133086
- National Key Scientific Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB911000
- China National Instrumentation Program. Grant Number: 2011YQ03012412
- Foundation for Innovative Research Groups of NSFC. Grant Number: 21221003
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.