L. B. acknowledges the Scholarship Fund of the Swiss Chemical Industry (2-70882-08). The Light Microscopy Center (ETHZ) and Alois Renn are thanked for experimental support. Ari Helenius kindly provided RFP-Rab5 plasmids.
Tracking the Bioreduction of Disulfide-Containing Cationic Dendrimers†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12454–12458, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Brülisauer, L., Kathriner, N., Prenrecaj, M., Gauthier, M. A. and Leroux, J.-C. (2012), Tracking the Bioreduction of Disulfide-Containing Cationic Dendrimers . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12454–12458. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207070
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Scholarship Fund of the Swiss Chemical Industry. Grant Number: 2-70882-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!