We are indebted to J. Jacobs for ICP-MS analyses and K. Dennis for DSC measurements. The research was supported by the Office of the Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Sciences Division, U. S. Department of Energy (DOE). Ames Laboratory is operated for DOE by Iowa State University under contract No. DE-AC02-07CH11358. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the US DOE under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
A Sodium-Containing Quasicrystal: Using Gold To Enhance Sodium’s Covalency in Intermetallic Compounds†
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12699–12702, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Smetana, V., Lin, Q., Pratt, D. K., Kreyssig, A., Ramazanoglu, M., Corbett, J. D., Goldman, A. I. and Miller, G. J. (2012), A Sodium-Containing Quasicrystal: Using Gold To Enhance Sodium’s Covalency in Intermetallic Compounds . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12699–12702. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207076
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Office of the Basic Energy Sciences, Materials Sciences Division, U. S. Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Numbers: DE-AC02-07CH11358, DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!