R.J. thanks financial support by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research under AFOSR Award No. FA9550-11-1-9999 (FA9550-11-1-0147) and the Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards Program. The work of B.Y., R.N.B., and U.L. was supported by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the US Department of Energy under Contract No. FG05-86ER45234, and in part by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR). Calculations were performed at the Georgia Tech Center for Computational Materials Science. We thank Dr. Zhongrui Zhou for assistance in ESI-MS analysis.
Total Structure and Electronic Properties of the Gold Nanocrystal Au36(SR)24†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 13114–13118, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Zeng, C., Qian, H., Li, T., Li, G., Rosi, N. L., Yoon, B., Barnett, R. N., Whetten, R. L., Landman, U. and Jin, R. (2012), Total Structure and Electronic Properties of the Gold Nanocrystal Au36(SR)24 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 13114–13118. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207098
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2012
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: FA9550-11-1-9999, FA9550-11-1-0147
- Camille Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar Awards Program
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the US Department of Energy. Grant Number: FG05-86ER45234
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!