This work is supported by a starting grant from the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007–2013)/ERC Grant agreement no 257096. We thank Daniel Merki and Kurt Schenk (EPFL) for experimental assistance.
Molybdenum Boride and Carbide Catalyze Hydrogen Evolution in both Acidic and Basic Solutions†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12703–12706, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Vrubel, H. and Hu, X. (2012), Molybdenum Boride and Carbide Catalyze Hydrogen Evolution in both Acidic and Basic Solutions . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12703–12706. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207111
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 257096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!