This work was financially supported by the grant from the Industrial Source Technology Development Program (10033657) of the Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE). It was also supported by the Basic Science Research Programs through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) (2012-0000908, 2012R1A3A2026403, and 2012007327).
Electrochemically Driven, Electrode-Addressable Formation of Functionalized Polydopamine Films for Neural Interfaces†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 13101–13104, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Kang, K., Lee, S., Kim, R., Choi, I. S. and Nam, Y. (2012), Electrochemically Driven, Electrode-Addressable Formation of Functionalized Polydopamine Films for Neural Interfaces . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 13101–13104. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207129
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE). Grant Number: 10033657
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST). Grant Numbers: 2012-0000908, 2012R1A3A2026403, 2012007327
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!