This research was performed in the framework of the EU COST Action TD1004, “Theranostics Imaging and Therapy: an Action to Develop Novel Nanosized Systems for Imaging-Guided Drug Delivery”, and supported by Regione Piemonte (PIIMDMT and nano-IGT projects), MIUR (PRIN 2009235JB7). The authors are grateful to Dr. Joop A. Peters for valuable scientific discussions. dota=1,4,7,10-tetraazacyclododecane 1,4,7,10-tetraacetate, en=ethylenediamine, pba=phenylboronic acid.
MRI Visualization of Melanoma Cells by Targeting Overexpressed Sialic Acid with a GdIII-dota-en-pba Imaging Reporter†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1161–1164, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Geninatti Crich, S., Alberti, D., Szabo, I., Aime, S. and Djanashvili, K. (2013), MRI Visualization of Melanoma Cells by Targeting Overexpressed Sialic Acid with a GdIII-dota-en-pba Imaging Reporter . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1161–1164. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207131
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- COST Action. Grant Number: TD1004
- Regione Piemonte
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN 2009235JB7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!