We thank the State Key Laboratory of Elemento-organic Chemistry in China, the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 20902049, 21172117, 21032003, 21121002), the Tianjin Natural Science Foundation (Grant No. 12JCYBJC26400) and the “111” project (B06005) of the Ministry of Education of China for financial support.
Formation of Enehydrazine Intermediates through Coupling of Phenylhydrazines with Vinyl Halides: Entry into the Fischer Indole Synthesis†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1266–1269, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Zhan, F. and Liang, G. (2013), Formation of Enehydrazine Intermediates through Coupling of Phenylhydrazines with Vinyl Halides: Entry into the Fischer Indole Synthesis . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1266–1269. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207173
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20902049, 21172117, 21032003, 21121002
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 12JCYBJC26400
- “111” project. Grant Number: B06005
- Ministry of Education of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!