These authors contributed equally to this work.
Conformational Control of Energy Transfer: A Mechanism for Biocompatible Nanocrystal-Based Sensors†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1165–1169, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Kay, E. R., Lee, J., Nocera, D. G. and Bawendi, M. G. (2013), Conformational Control of Energy Transfer: A Mechanism for Biocompatible Nanocrystal-Based Sensors . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1165–1169. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207181
E.R.K. was supported by The Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851. The work received support from the NIH through grants 5-U54-CA151884-03 (M.G.B.) and 5R01CA126642-02 (M.G.B., D.G.N). The Biophysical Instrumentation Facility for the Study of Complex Macromolecular Systems and DCIF at MIT (NSF-0070319, NIH GM68762 and CHE-980806, DBI-979582) are gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- The Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5-U54-CA151884-03, 5R01CA126642-02
- NSF. Grant Number: 0070319
- NIH. Grant Number: GM68762
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!