This work was supported by the next generation secondary battery R&D program of MKE/KEIT (10042575) and the World Class University (WCU) program supported by National Research Foundation (NRF) and the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) of Korea.
A Highly Efficient Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction: N-Doped Ketjenblack Incorporated into Fe/Fe3C-Functionalized Melamine Foam†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 1026–1030, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J.-S., Park, G. S., Kim, S. T., Liu, M. and Cho, J. (2013), A Highly Efficient Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction: N-Doped Ketjenblack Incorporated into Fe/Fe3C-Functionalized Melamine Foam . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1026–1030. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207193
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- MKE/KEIT. Grant Number: 10042575
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!